Sunday, February 22, 2009

How big are your feet?

Okay, is it just me, or are my feet getting huge??? I used to be a size 8.5 and I had a closet full of cute pairs. (**I'll admit that I have a stereotypical love of shoes although I never buy them. That's just what I ask for from everybody for every holiday.**) Now I'm in a size 10!!! I had to go out and buy a decent pair of shoes bc I can't walk around in sandals and crocs in the snow. I was shocked when I wasn't even fitting into a 9.5 anymore! One of my friends told me that she had the same problem and had to replace her shoe collection as well. I wonder, for those of you who have any several children, do your feet continue to grow with each child? Or is there a cut off point where your feet will just stop expanding? I mean if someone had 9 kids and started off at 8.5 that would make them a 13! I don't think shoes come any bigger than that. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment