Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Why does this keep happening to me???

I can't believe how fast little babies grow. It seems like every time I have a baby I blink and then they aren't a newborn anymore. The smallest one is not even 3 months old and she is already rolling over, batting at toys, and holding onto them for a few minutes. Milestones are so bittersweet to me. On one hand I'm proud of her and happy that she's developing quickly. But on the other hand I love tiny babies and I'm in no hurry for her to grow up!

I remember always hearing adults talk about how fast kids grow up and rolling my eyes. I remember how cliche it sounded to hear about how time flies as you get older. But it is seriously true. I can't believe how quickly these girls are growing up!

No comments:

Post a Comment