Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Gifts

Tomorrow is my husband's birthday and since he is working tomorrow we celebrated today. It feels so weird to buy him gifts. I mean he's the one that gives me the money that I spend on them. And you know you always rip off the price tags before you give anyone a gift because it's awkward for them to know how much (or how little) you spent on them. It's the same thing here, it's weird that he'll know exactly how much I spent. I spent a reasonable amount so it's no big deal but for some reason it bothers me. I also felt bad because we didn't get to go out today. We had a lot of things planned but the kids were too sick for us to do anything. So it was a very low key day for him. I asked him repeatedly if he wanted to go out with friends or go visit his family (alone) but he wanted to stay home with us. And now he's caught what the girls are sick with and he fell asleep 5 minutes into American Idol. Poor guy!

I hope everyone has a happy and safe St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment