Friday, March 6, 2009

We were so close!

Well we finally got sick. We haven't been sick all winter and I thought we were actually going to make it through the whole season healthy. We have been sick for several days and I'm hoping it won't last much longer. We are having house guests this weekend and I feel so bad for them. They'll probably leave here with an awful cold. I did forewarn them but they insisted on coming anyways. I'm also getting way behind with school work with my girls. I know I don't feel like teaching and I can't imagine that they feel like sitting and trying to concentrate. They don't even feel like playing, they just laid around all day drawing and "reading." Someone shared this recipe for frittata muffins and I can't wait to make some for breakfast:

INGREDIENTS:
8 eggs
2 pkgs frozen chopped spinach, thawed
1/4 cup fresh grated parmesean or asiago cheese
1 clove chopped garlic
salt and pepper to taste

Preheat oven to 450. Combine ingredients in large bowl and pour into large muffin pan (the kind of pan that gets 6 jumbo muffins instead of 12 small) filling cups all the way to the top. Bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy."

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=293286.0

The woman who shared this with me used a regular-sized 12-muffin/cupcake pan and baked them for about 12-13 minutes. She also sprayed the pan. You could probably adapt this to use with any frittata recipe that you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment