Thursday, March 26, 2009

Weekly To Do List

I thought I'd share my to do list this week. I can't get it to copy properly so I can only share my Monday to Sunday list. On the top of the page I have a chart 8 columns by 8 rows. Across the top I have the days listed Monday to Sunday. Down the side I have the things I need to get done every day listed. If you decide to make your own just add or delete rows depending on how many things you have to do every day. My list includes make beds, get dressed, take vitamins/meds, laundry, dishes, general pick-up, & homeschool. Then below that I have a list of things to do for each day of the week. It stays the same each week except that I add 2 or 3 chores that need to be done once, twice or three times a year. Each day I focus on a different room as well as chores that need to be done throughout the house. For example, on Mondays I clean the kitchen but I also sweep & mop all the non-carpeted areas in the house. This week my extra chores are to thoroughly clean the microwave, disinfect doorknobs & phones, and clean & flip the mattresses. Here is my complete list (without the chart to check off daily chores):

Monday, March 30, 2009 - Kitchen
- Clean out fridge
- Grocery shopping
- Wash & put away all dishes
- Scrub sink & counters
- Sweep & mop all floors
- Clean appliances
* Clean microwave

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 – Family Room
- Declutter
- Vacuum house
- Library
* Disinfect doorknobs & phones

Wednesday, April 1, 2009 – Bathrooms
- Clean sinks, toilets, tubs, showers
- Windex mirrors & faucets
- Empty trash cans
- Wash all windows

Thursday, April 2, 2009 – Play Room
- Organize toys
- Dust house
- Weeding/yard work

Friday, April 3, 2009 – Upstairs
- Clean bedrooms
- Wash linens
- Finish all laundry
* Clean & flip mattresses

Saturday, April 4, 2009 – Dining Room
- Clean off table & desk
- Polish furniture
- Sort mail

Sunday, April 4, 2009 – Office
- Prepare for weekly homeschool activities
- Organize school items
- Make menu & grocery list

No comments:

Post a Comment