Saturday, March 7, 2009

What a blessing

Today I want to take some time to talk about what a blessing my mom is. We are so grateful to have her in our lives! She is constantly thinking of ways to help us or encourage us. She is always there for me, supporting my decisions and not judging me. It doesn't matter if she's at home, at work, or in the grocery store, she always takes the time to talk to me when I call her. She finds time in her schedule to visit us several times a month and her doors are always open for us to come stay at her house, even if it is a last minute decision. She is generous and thoughtful and incredibly loving. She is forgiving and understanding and lots of fun! Whenever the doorbell rings my girls run towards it shouting "Nana! Nana!" hoping as hard as they can that it's her. And today they were so thrilled because it really was her. She heard that we were sick and she came over bearing movies and food and cleaned up the house for us. We love you Nana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment