Friday, March 20, 2009

Sleep Laughing


All of my babies have smiled in their sleep. I love when they do that, it's so precious! I could just hold them all night and watch them do that. *Big grin* - serious face - *Big grin* - serious face. But tonight the baby broke out into full on laughter while she was sleeping. I have no idea what she was dreaming about but apparently it was hilarious. And she wasn't just making a little noise like they usually do, it was a hearty HAHAHAHA. And then she woke herself up with all the noise. She did that six or seven times before she finally stayed asleep. It was so cute! I guess she's going to take after her daddy's sleep habits. He talks in his sleep all the time. I can't even tell you how many times he's asked me for the license plate number while he's asleep.

I've only heard her laugh once before. Last week my oldest was making funny faces at her and she started laughing. Kind of loudly. It was adorable, but we hadn't been able to get her to do it again. I can't wait until that baby laughter is filling up the house everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment