Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Yearly Fashion Show

Around here the weather is finally starting to get warm! Now is about the time that I have my yearly fashion show. I try on every piece of clothing that I own. Anything that I haven't worn since last year's fashion show goes straight to the charity box along with anything that doesn't fit anymore. Anything that needs to be mended goes into the basket. Then I pack up all my winter clothes to store until next year. Everything that's left gets organized by type. Personally I don't go crazy and organize things by color or by outfit. I like to mix things up so I don't find that helpful. All the tops go together, sorted by short sleeve, long sleeve, & jackets. Then I have bottoms organized by skirt, shorts, capris, and pants. And of course the biggest section of all: dresses. Then I do the same thing with all of my shoes and socks and underwear.

I love an organized closet and dresser :) It makes getting dressed so much easier and faster. You'll have no excuse to lounge around in your jammies anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment